For enrollment information and/or materials, please contact the Benefits office at: 704-687-4271.
American United Life Insurance
Voluntary, post-tax term life insurance up to five times your annual salary or $500,000 (whichever is less) is available to you through American United Life Insurance Company. You may also cover your spouse or domestic partner up to 100% of the employee's coverage or $250,000 (whichever is less) and your dependent children up to $10,000.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Automobile Insurance is available through Liberty Mutual at discount rates. Coverage and premiums vary, depending on the number of vehicles and persons insured, amount of coverage elected, insurance points, and so on. You may enroll at any time, and premiums are paid through payroll deduction.
- Homeowners, Renters and Personal Property Insurance - is available at a cost determined by the amount of coverage elected, type of construction, fire protection provided and other variables. You may enroll at any time, and premiums are paid through payroll deduction.
Supplemental Disability Insurance
- The Standard (for members of the Optional Retirement Plan)
- Liberty Mutual (for members of the Teachers and State Employees’ Retirement System)
- Members have access to professional legal counsel for traditional legal services such as creating a will, buying a house or car, or dealing with identity theft. Please contact the Benefits Office at 704-687-0647 for more information and enrollment materials.