ComPsych has a proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative services supported by best-in-class customer service. By working with ComPsych, the University is able to provide these counseling and resources to help employees and their families when they need it the most.
ComPsych’s GuidanceResources® provides:
- Confidential Counseling - eligible employees and their families can receive confidential counseling with highly trained master’s and doctoral level clinicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The EAP offers up to 5 (five) in-person counseling sessions per issue at no cost.
- Financial Information and Resources – Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners are available to answer financial questions.
- Legal Support and Resources – Attorneys are available to provide information about legal matters such as divorce and family law, debt and bankruptcy, and real estate transactions.
- Work-Life Solutions – ComPsych offers comprehensive resources and referral networks specializing in child and elder care, moving and relocation, college planning, home repair and pet care.
- GuidanceResources Online - www.guidanceresources.com provides information on a variety of different issues (relationships, work, children, wellness, legal, financial and more).
Employees can reach GuidanceResources by:
- Calling 1- 877-603-8259 TDD: 800-697-0353
- Logging on to www.guidanceresources.com (Company Web ID: UNCC)