Help is just one call away...
Employees, and anyone in their household, can reach GuidanceResources by:
- Calling 1- 877-603-8259 TDD: 800-697-0353
- Logging on to www.guidanceresources.com (Company Web ID: UNCC)
- Click the link above and enter "UNCC" (Web ID) on the registration tab to create a log in for yourself or anyone living in your household
ComPsych’s GuidanceResources® provides:
- Confidential Counseling - eligible employees and their families can receive confidential counseling with highly trained master’s and doctoral level clinicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The EAP offers up to 5 (five) in-person counseling sessions per issue at no cost.
- Financial Information and Resources – Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners are available to answer financial questions.
- Legal Support and Resources – Attorneys are available to provide information about legal matters such as divorce and family law, debt and bankruptcy, and real estate transactions.
- Work-Life Solutions – ComPsych offers comprehensive resources and referral networks specializing in child and elder care, moving and relocation, college planning, home repair and pet care.
- GuidanceResources Online – www.guidanceresources.com provides information on a variety of different issues (relationships, work, children, wellness, legal, financial and more).
COVID-19 Outbreak Resource: ComPsych is also providing a digital resource toolkit on their most-up-to-date resources concerning the COVID-19 outbreak: Coronavirus U.S. Digital Toolkit
Mental Health Resources:
- More Mental Health Tools & Information
Statement of Purpose
ComPsych has a proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative services supported by best-in-class customer service. By working with ComPsych, the University is able to provide these counseling and resources to help employees and their families when they need it the most.