The Employee Relations unit of the Human Resources Department is happy to sponsor at least four (4) work and life Lunch & Learn (L&L) programs for our faculty and staff presented by ComPsych Guidance Resources, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
The intention of these programs is to provide personal development topics that may improve an aspect of your work and/or home life. If you are interested in receiving email notifications regarding these scheduled events please join our Google Group and/or periodically check this website or Inside UNC Charlotte for updates.
Additional L&L programs during the academic year, presented by ComPsych Guidance Resources, are sponsored by the Mental Wellness subcommittee of the Advisory Committee to the Chancellor for Employee Health and Wellness (ACCEHW). You can find mor at http://yourhealth.uncc.edu/mental-wellness.
Upcoming Events - Join our Google Group here!
Working Through Mistakes - Thursday, May 17
- Analyze mistakes made in the workplace and their consequences
- Identify the cause of the error
- Discover why it occurred
- Set in motion the next steps
- Fix the mistake promptly and professionally
- Place safeguards and other strategies to prevent similar issues
- Manage the aftermath both personally and professionally
- Claim responsibility
- Learn from and move past your mistakes
*Attendees: If there is a particular area you want to focus on or have a specific question/example you'd like the instructor to discuss regarding this topic, please submit suggestion here. We are trying to customize and focus lunch and learns to fit our community's needs.