The Employee Relations unit of the Human Resources Department is happy to sponsor at least four (4) work and life Lunch & Learn (L&L) programs for our faculty and staff presented by ComPsych Guidance Resources, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
The intention of these programs is to provide personal development topics that may improve an aspect of your work and/or home life. If you are interested in receiving email notifications regarding these scheduled events please join our Google Group and/or go to the Learning & Organizational Development registration site to see our upcoming offerings listed under the Lunch & Learn category.
Additional L&L programs during the academic year, presented by ComPsych Guidance Resources, are sponsored by the Mental Wellness subcommittee of the Advisory Committee to the Chancellor for Employee Health and Wellness (ACCEHW). You can find more at myhealth.uncc.edu.
Upcoming Events - Join our Google Group here!
The Art of Patience - Thursday, August 9
• Identify the characteristics of impatience
• Uncover the signs of impatience and its effects
• Discern how to locate your personal impatience triggers
• Identify methods to counter impatience
• Describe and employ procedures to manage the symptoms of impatience
• Engage in the “Art of Intelligent Waiting”
• Describe how to wait with purpose, intent, and belief.