I have been offered, and accepted, a temporary staff assignment but have not yet completed all required employment paperwork. Where may I complete this documentation?

All required employment paperwork - USCIS Form I-9, Federal and State tax withholding forms (W-4/NC-4), Employee Status Under Retirement Reemployment Laws certification form (ESRR), Patent Agreement, Emergency Contact and a Personnel Profile - may be completed in the Human Resources Office (King 222). You may also obtain access to these forms prior to your arrival at the following link: New Employee Checklist.

When you visit the Human Resources office, on or before your first day of employment, please bring all forms of identification necessary to establish your identity and US work authorization - either an unexpired US Passport, Permanent Resident card, or Employment Authorization card; or a photo ID card issued by a government agency (driver's license, etc.) and your Social Security card or original birth certificate.

Additionally, if you wish to obtain on-campus parking privileges, please bring all relevant automobile ID information (year-make-model and tag number). Please note that vehicles with out of state tags, will have to provide proof of insurance. 

All UNC Charlotte employees are required to sign up for direct deposit.  Once your assignment is set up, you will be able to go through My UNC Charlotte to set-up your direct deposit information.

FAQ Category: