I have recently been awarded, and accepted, Federal Work Study funding for this semester or academic year. What are my next steps in the process?

If you were awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS) in your financial aid package, you may apply for a FWS job on campus.  Visit Niner Central for more information.


FAQ Category: