I would like to discuss some work-related concerns or issues. What is the best way to go about this?

You may contact the Employee Relations office (via telephone or email) to initiate discussion of any work-related concerns or issues you may be experiencing. An Employee Relations representative will either discuss these matters with you over the telephone or set up an appointment for a confidential meeting. To contact the Employee Relations office, please refer to the contact information as listed on our web page.

FAQ Category: