Who is eligible to file a grievance?

Any full or part-time classified SPA employee with ‘career’ status (twenty-four months of consecutive State service), who has a complaint or dissatisfaction arising from an application, interpretation, or claim of violation of any provision of policy, regulation, or rule applicable to University employment, shall have the opportunity to present a grievance in accordance with the procedures as outline in PIM 35 – Grievance and Appeal Procedures for SPA Employees.

FAQ Category: