New Employee Benefits Information
Comprehensive NC Benefits Overview (select the play button to begin audio)
Congratulations on your appointment at UNC Charlotte! Please reference the information below to learn more about the virtual benefits Q&A session and available resources, to help you make important benefit decisions that impact you and your family members.
We look forward to assisting you with your benefits.
Benefits Orientation Group Sessions:
- Virtual group Q&A sessions will be held semi-monthly. Gina Ewart (email@example.com, 704-687-0647) will send meeting invitations to newly eligible employees to attend for assistance with benefits on-boarding.
- Benefits packet
- Note: * General Statute 135-48.1(18) SL 2017-57 changed the eligibility for retiree health coverage. Members hired on or after Jan. 1, 2021 will not be eligible for retiree medical benefits. Click here for more detail.
- Enrollment Checklist (Note: until further notice hard copy forms should not be mailed to the Benefits Office. Instead contact Gina Ewart for instructions. Thank you.)
- eBenefits questions/login assistance: Enrollment & Eligibility Support Center at 855-859-0966
- Gina Ewart, Benefits Counselor, Human Resources Department Benefits Office, King Building, Room 202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (704) 687-0647
- Benefits Office, King Building, Room 207, 9201 University City Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28223-0001 Email: email@example.com Website: www.hr.uncc.edu Phone: (704) 687-8134