We are currently offering the following NinerTalent STAKES sessions this year. This workshop is targeted at supervisors/managers, or evaluation reviewers, assigned responsibility for initiation or review of SHRA performance plans (formerly work plans) and performance evaluations. During this session, you will learn how to conduct and document the three types of annual performance discussions: performance planning, performance feedback, and performance appraisal.
- Wednesday, 2/14/2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 3/22/2018, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, 4/18/2018, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Thursday, 8/23/2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, 11/8/2018, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Schedule group training for your unit by contacting Paulette Russell at ext. 7-0660 or P.Douglas@uncc.edu. Training will depend on Ms. Russell's availability.
- Training may include an informational session on the STAKES performance program and/or NinerTalent navigation of the Employee Portal (where performance actions are processed).
- It will be the responsibility of the group requesting the training to ensure the proper facilities are reserved to accommodate the type of training requested.