Any employee who is in an EHRA status as of December 31, of the current cycle, needs to receive an EHRA Appraisal for the current performance cycle which begins July 1 and ends June 30 of the following year.
The Regulations on Annual Performance Appraisals for EHRA Non-Faculty now requires the use of a standard performance appraisal instrument which includes an overall performance rating of not meeting expectations, meeting expectations, or exceeding expectations.
All appraisals are due to be complete in Ninertalent by July 31.
- You may deliver the appraisals to King 113 or email the appraisals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The EHRA Non-Faculty Appraisal will be available to complete in the NinerTalent Employee Portal on June 1.
- If desired, supervisors may require their employees fill out the EHRA Employee Self-Appraisal Document prior to the end of the cycle. Note: Adobe Acrobat DC Software is needed to fill out this form.
- The following Quick Reference Guides is available to assist you when completing this form.
- We are not currently requiring that you submit performance plans to Human Resources. However, it is important that you communicate your performance expectations to your employee(s), including professional development activities. Of course, documentation is always recommended. A word document has been provided for your convenience.