Any employee who is in an EHRA status as of December 31, of the current cycle, needs to receive an EHRA Appraisal for the current performance cycle which begins July 1 and ends June 30 of the following year.
The Regulations on Annual Performance Appraisals for EHRA Non-Faculty now requires the use of a standard performance appraisal instrument which includes an overall performance rating of not meeting expectations, meeting expectations, or exceeding expectations.
All appraisals are due to be complete in Ninertalent by July 31.
- NinerTalent (HRMS) - Supervisor Guide (Revised 6.2019)
NinerTalent (HRMS) - Employee Guide (Revised 6.2019)
- The EHRA Non-Faculty Appraisal will be available to complete in the NinerTalent Employee Portal on June 1.
- If desired, supervisors may require their employees fill out one of these EHRA Employee Self-Appraisal forms to help you assess their overall performance.
The structured form follows the format of the EHRA Appraisal itself, while the Free Form allows the employee to list their accomplishments, set-backs, and goals in a more generalized structure.
- EHRA Employee Self-Appraisal - Structured Form (PDF)
- Note: Adobe Acrobat DC Software is needed to fill out this form. Click here for instructions.
- We are not currently requiring that you submit performance plans to Human Resources. However, it is important that you communicate your performance expectations to your employee(s), including professional development activities. Of course, documentation is always recommended. A word document has been provided for your convenience.