Any employee who is in an EHRA status as of January 1 needs to receive an EHRA Appraisal for the current performance cycle which begins July 1 and ends June 30 of the following year.
The Regulations on Annual Performance Appraisals for EHRA Non-Faculty now requires the use of a standard performance appraisal instrument which includes an overall performance rating of not meeting expectations, meeting expectations, or exceeding expectations.
All appraisals are due to EHRA Non-Faculty Administration (King 113) by July 31.
- You may deliver the appraisals to King 113 or email the appraisals to email@example.com.
- Here are all of the appraisal documents which can also be found on the STAKES homepage
Note: Adobe Acrobat DC Software is needed to fill out these forms.
- EHRA Appraisal Document
- EHRA Appraisal Document - Add'l Goals Attachment
- EHRA Employee Self-Appraisal Document (Optional)
- The following Quick Reference Guides are also available to assist you when completing these forms.
- We are not currently requiring that you submit performance plans to Human Resources. However, it is important that you communicate your performance expectations to your employee(s), including professional development activities. Of course, documentation is always recommended. A word document has been provided for your convenience.
- EHRA Goals & Objectives Plan (optional)