Procedure for new Student Employees
Prior to working, you will need to:
"How to" video on steps to work on campus: Click here
- Complete Electronic - I9
- Complete the Hiring Packet
- You must print all pages.
- Each page will require for you to print your name in a designated area.
- Some pages will require a signature, where indicated.
- Bring the completed hiring packet (along with the required I-9 verification documents) to KING 222
- I-9 Verification Documents - You must bring the original document(s) for identification and/or employment authorization. The university cannot accept copied, faxed or e-mailed copies of documents.
Examples: If you have an unexpired US Passport or a Permanent Resident Card, you only need this document. If you do not have either of these documents, you will need to bring both: an unexpired government issued photo ID (i.e. Student ID, Drivers License, or Military ID) and an employment authorization document (i.e. Social Security Card or Birth Certificate)
For a complete list of Acceptable I-9 documents, please click here.